Monday, October 26, 2009

They're Heeeeeerrrrrreeeeeee

MAY-JUH (aka - major...lol) development this past weekend....the pumpkin has not 1 but 2 teeth!!! That's right..the two bottom ones have finally "popped" through! I thought I was feeling a little something when I'm giving Evelyn her cereal...she seems to be chomping on the spoon and you can just hear this noise...so after a quick hand wash I did the gum feel (which, even though I love my pumpkin to death...it just grosses me out to feel gums...yuck)...anyway, I manned-up and sure enough you can feel these little sharp pointy things! After some persuasion to get her to move her tongue out the way I could even see the little white marks!!!
Evelyn is noticeably fussier then normal...very whiny, wants to be held an awful lot and you can tell her gums are sensitive right now. We've packed the fridge with all the teething arsenal we have...but I think I might go get her a couple more just in case.
Evelyn's appetite is also increasing so we are moving her up to two cereal servings per day...one at daycare and one at home with mommy and daddy. I'm going to do this for about another week or so and then we are going to start with the vegetables! Cannot wait to see her reaction to some of this stuff!!! I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she has two teeth coming in!! Oh my goodness...or should I say....OMG!!!

    What a huge milestone for her!! I hope the teethers help her..poor little lady:-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Love the pics on the side of your blog:-) they are soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete