Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"POTTY TIME!!!"

Attention Everything Evelyn followers!!! BIG NEWS!!! Our little pumpkin has gone potty....on the POTTY!!!!! Yay!!! While it's not like she 'asked' to use the potty, it was the morning and i thought 'why not' let's put her on it. (she has been sitting on it here and there (usually w/clothes still on) but I'm not sure if she understood what it was for?) So this past Monday morning (4/11/2011) our little girl grew up even more (tear)... Although, I think Mommy got a little too excited and ended up scaring her b/c there she was...sitting naked on her little toilet - peeing and crying! AWWWWWW. Mommy is sorry pumpkin pies! We tried again this morning...and once again, when she started to go...she started crying! (Mommy did not jump up and down and scream this time though) So, I think she might be a little afraid of the whole process. Jay and I are just going to work on being reassuring and not rush or push anything. But...if I do say so myself, Kathy (Evelyn's daycare provider) told me that she has 3-year olds that are not even there yet.....GO Pumpkin GO! Mommy and Daddy are proud of you!!! Hugs, Kisses and Well Potty Wishes (yeah, I made that up...haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment